Industrial Electrical Services
Casey Electrical industrial engineers are all highly experienced and fully qualified NICEIC Approved Contractors. NICEIC is the UK’s leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry.
With many years working within the industrial electrical sector, including working on large-scale agricultural projects throughout the South West, Casey Electrical provides a complete design, installation and commissioning service for all your industrial requirements.
Industrial Services available from Casey Electrical include
- Electrical safety inspections, reporting and certification
- New electrical installations (inc. design and planning)
- Fault finding & rewiring
- Consumer board upgrades
- CCTV systems & burglar alarm systems
- Fire alarm systems to British standard BS5839
- Emergency lighting to British standard BS5266
- All lighting systems inc. flood lighting
- Door entry systems
- Ventilation systems
- Renewable energy systems
- And more…contact us if you can’t see what you’re looking for here
All electrical works are carried out to the British Standard BS7671, will fully comply with Part P of the Building Regulations and comes with a Part P Registered insurance-backed warranty.