Domestic Electrical Services
Casey Electrical domestic engineers are all highly experienced and fully qualified NICEIC Domestic Installers. NICEIC is the UK’s leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry.
Whether it is simply replacing a broken socket, installing a new extractor fan in your bathroom or a complete re-wire of the house, we can help. One of our engineers (usually Joseph Casey) will visit your home for free on-site inspection and will provide a full, written estimate of the works to be carried out.
Domestic Services available from Casey Electrical
- Emergency electrical repairs and maintenance
- Additional electrical sockets and fuse board upgrades
- New electrical installations (inc. design & planning)
- New builds, extensions and rewiring
- Heating and hot water repairs or replacements
- Shower installations (electric only)
- Under floor heating (electric only)
- All types of indoor and outdoor lighting
- Burglar alarm systems
- Renewable energy systems
- Electrical safety inspections, testing and certificates
- And more…contact us if you can’t see what you’re looking for here
All electrical works are carried out to the British Standard BS7671, will fully comply with Part P of the Building Regulations and comes with a Part P Registered insurance-backed warranty.